- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Answer to d
Value chain analysis
Porter developed the value chain analysis to realize operational activities which is closely connected with the activities of cost behaviour. Value chain defined as integrated series of organisation, resources, and information involved in production to deliver a value to customers at end . Generally it explain the whole process of a product or service from being conceptualization, supply it to consumers and disposal after final use .A firm or an organization who operates value chain efficiently also cost effectively than it rivals gain competitive advantage. Primary and secondary stages are involved in value chain analysis.
In this activities relationship are created with supplier by receiving goods, storing them till they are required for production or supply, and performing inventory in due time.. Transportation of goods is performed under this activities. For example product are stored in warehouse and often transported to retailer by manufacturer.
operation activities comes in function after Inbound logistic. which mostly does machining work, product packaging etc. For example operation activities could include room service or packing item for online shoppers.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting (view all)
- Microsoft financial reporting strategy
- Capital budgeting: advantages and limitations
- Investment appraisal methods. Evidence suggests that, NPV...
- HEYWORTH LTD. The appraisal techniques of Accounting Rate of...
- Critically evaluate the Business Model and the Information B...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.