- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What does the term organisational environment mean? How do you think each of the internal and external environment affect an organisation? Relate your answer to Singapore Airlines.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Bus 108 management
Project title: What does the term organisational environment mean? How do you think each of the internal and external environment affect an organisation? Relate your answer to Singapore Airlines.
STUDENTS: Jessica. 15009416
LECTURER: Stephen Lee
Table of contents
2.0 External Environment
2.1 Mega environment
2.1.1 Political/Legal element
2.1.2 Economical element
2.1.3 Socio cultural element
2.1.4 Technological element
2.1.5 International element
2.2 Task environment
2.2.1 Customers and Clients
2.2.3 Labour Supply
3.0 Internal Environment
3.2 Rite, Ceremonial, Ritual
In organisational environment there are the two types of environment, the internal and external environment. The organisational environment can affect an organisation such as "Singapore airline".
2.0 External environment
External environment is the main strength outside the organisation that influence product and services to success (Bartol et al. 2008, 42). External
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Management Studies (view all)
- The Changan Ford Joint Venture has been very successful for...
- Leadership Theories - this review seeks to determine which t...
- General Management - organisation, leadership and theories.
- The significance and application of transformational Leaders...
- It is the premise of this essay that the effectiveness of a ...
- Case Study of Orenton Luxury Goods entry into the Chinese ma...
- Shareholder (liberal market) vs stakeholder (cooperative mar...
- SkandiaBanken Case Study: 1. Analyse SkandiaBanken using the...
- Business Strategy and Economical analysis of Danone
- Report on Bata in India
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student