- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
What is The Orjinall Kebap ?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Cag Kebab or Doner Kebab
Doner kebab is a Turkish national dish made of meat cooked on a vertical spit and sliced off to order. The meat may be lamb, mutton, beef, goat, or chicken but some countries also use to pork. Mediterranean people , Muslim or Jewish people can not be eat pork because religion or cultural prohibition. The original form of today's doner kebab is Cag kebab. The original form it grilled horizontally and the slices are cut thicker, after inserting a special L-shaped Oltu shish along the surface. In the 19th century, the modern form was invented in Bursa. This original dish, known as iskender kebab, is still serving in many cities of Turkey. Iskender kebab is one of the most famous meat foods of Turkey and takes its name from its inventor, Iskender Effendi who lived in Bursa in the late 19th century. It is a kind of doner kebab prepared from thinly cut grilled lamp or beef basted with tomato sauce over pieces of pide bread and generously slathered with melted butter and yogurt. Tomato sauce and boiling butter are sometimes poured over the dish, at the table but now's youth use
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Tourism, Transport & Travel (view all)
- Ryanair - business analysis. What is the strategic position...
- What makes a good tourist attraction?
- PESTEL Analysis of Ryanair.
- Tourism: solutions to evident problems.
- This is an executive report on Virgin Atlantic Airways, whic...
- Comparing EasyJet and BA's Pricing Essay
- Select a sector of the UKs tourism or hospitality industry a...
- The development of tourism and its importance to the economi...
- Hotel Industry Analysis. Over the last few decades, a few l...
- Road Transportation: an intra-European look. My research wi...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.