- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
What makes a good tourist attraction?
The first 200 words of this essay...
What makes a good tourist attraction.
Claire Jeanne Patricia Main
International Tourism Management Yr 1
Personal Skills for Managers
Module Tutor: Steve Jones
School of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Hand in Date: Thursday 7th November 2002.-
1. Features of a good tourist attraction
To determine whether a tourist attraction is successful, the following aspects need to
* The number of visitors it achieves compared with their target number of
* The amount of income the attraction makes compared with their target figures,
* How well known the attraction is throughout the country. Is it internationally
* Whether visitors would come to the attraction on more than one occasion,
* If the attraction is safe and that this element is recognised by the local
supervising authorities, also does it cater for people with disabilities/ special
* What the visitor experience is like on the whole.
The amount of visitors a tourist attraction receives reflects on how well the
marketing for the attraction
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Tourism, Transport & Travel (view all)
- SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT IN TOURISM SECTOR: THE EXAMPLE ...
- Topic: Critical analysis of Cathay Pacifics environmental fa...
- Exploratory Research: In-Depth Interview & Survey Design
- Features of Travel and Tourism.
- Macau Express Travel Limited
- Comparing EasyJet and BA's Pricing Essay
- Select a sector of the UKs tourism or hospitality industry a...
- The development of tourism and its importance to the economi...
- Hotel Industry Analysis. Over the last few decades, a few l...
- Road Transportation: an intra-European look. My research wi...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.