- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Whirlpool Corporation ANALYSIS
The first 200 words of this essay...
Describe and explain the benefits, which Whirlpool Corporation expected to gain from the proposed innovation, the introduction of an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
Whirlpool considered as the worldwide leader in the home appliance industry had nearly ten years experience selling to the European market and had grown its European market share to a size of 13%.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is an industry term for the broad set of activities supported by multi-module application software that help a manufacturer or other business manage the important parts of its business, including product planning, parts purchasing, maintaining inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service, and tracking orders
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is strategic business initiative, which standardizes the global business operation by using the best practice processes. ERP link all functions manufacturing, operations and administrative activities and information systems in one unified network. It allows the company to share information, knowledge and data across the organization.
Benefits of the ERP
Whirlpool expected to gain great benefits from implemented an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. It is expected that ERP system would allow Whirlpool to better serve its consumer market for stand
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Accounting (view all)
- "Outline the differences between economic growth and ec...
- Define and analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the g...
- Prepare a trading profit and loss account and balance sheet ...
- Understanding the Malaysian Economic Environment - a charact...
- The essay will provide information related to management acc...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student