- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
"Enjoyable, but ultimately of little practical use." Consider the value of music or art or literature in the light of this comment.
The first 200 words of this essay...
"Enjoyable, but ultimately of little practical use."
Consider the value of music or art or literature in the light of this comment.
We live in a twentieth century world. Where we are greatly influenced by the media. Some have even gone to the extend of saying that 'Media is the OTHER PARENT' when our children are concern. The average person listens to the radio or watches some form of programme that will involve music at least a few times a year. The average person would probably also have a favourite song or music artiste. Thus such a statement saying that 'music is enjoyable but of little practical use' is quite an understatement. Our young today are relating to such form of art or like said 'enjoyment' and their lives are revolving around it especially with the help of the media. We can no longer think of music and link it with worthless value. I'm not saying that there aren't types of music that have negative influences but in this essay, I'll be writing about the positive outcomes and how music has influenced our society.
In one's life, there is bound to be ups and downs.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Music (view all)
- Timbre as a form-building property in the music of Kaija Saa...
- The kitchen, a 'realist text' is written by Arnold Wesker, a...
- Avant-Garde Techniques.
- The Haas Effect - Echoes and Location
- By his use of imaginative orchestral colours Stravinsky make...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo