- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A Study of The Effect of Music on the Developing Child
- Essay length: 9484 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Dissertation: Final Submission
"A Study of The Effect of Music on the Developing Child"
Martin Dixon: Supervisor
The Early Stages of Development
a. Prenatal Behaviour and Development of Postnatal Responses
b. How Melodies can Become Motor Skills
The Mozart Effect
a. What is "The Mozart Effect"?
b. How Music Makes You Smarter
Music and Special Needs
A Study of Various Schools and Age Groups
d. Results and Discussion
The main body of this dissertation consists of a collection of research on various topics related to the effect of music on the developing child. I have covered the effect of music from the prenatal stages up until adulthood covering topics such as Special Needs, Music
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Reflective Review of Practice
- This portfolio will help to illustrate and address how the c...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Personal reflection
- Principles of assessment in lifelong learning
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student