- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Following a recent presentation (to a validating panel) of the curriculum Health and Social Care Course for Learners with English as a Second or Alternative Language, this assignment will provide commentary to accompany the presentation
The first 200 words of this essay...
ET06-Health Professionals Curriculum in Context
Following a recent presentation (to a validating panel) of the curriculum "Health and Social Care Course for Learners with English as a Second or Alternative Language", this assignment will provide commentary to accompany the presentation and will address; The rationale behind the creation of the curriculum including influencing external factors, such as; social, economical, cultural and technological influences; examining STEEP and SWOT factors, how the curriculum will be integrated into proposed host organisations and how it will be marketed, the assignment will also demonstrate the supportive theory and literature used to underpin the curriculum issues and it will conclude with a reflective evaluation upon the practical effectiveness of the curriculum.
The curriculum "Health and Social Care Course for Learners with English as a Second or Alternative Language" consists of a three-tier course that address' health and social care education, literacy and numeracy (skills for life) and the education of emigrant workers (See appendix One). The course is progressive in levels and commences with a beginner course followed by a common induction course and finishes with an advanced course. Each course lasts ten weeks in length and progresses in levels of difficulty.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Education and Teaching (view all)
- Self - Esteem, Praise, Encouragement - The Key to Student Su...
- Identify key aspects Of Current Legislative Requirements and...
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- Why do educators need to know about both developmental psych...
- A reflection of my overall experience of the work placement
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.