- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
globalisation merits and demerits
The first 200 words of this essay...
Contents page no.
Advantages of globalisation 2-3
Disadvantages of globalisation 3-4
Effects of Globalization on Indian Industry 5
Globalization or (globalisation) is the process by which the people of the world are unified into a single society and function together. Globalization is often used to refer to economic globalization: the integration of national economies into the international economy through trade, foreign direct investment, capital flows, migration, and the spread of technology. This process is usually recognized as being driven by a combination of economic, technological, socio-cultural, political and biological factors. The term can also refer to the transnational dissemination of ideas, languages, or popular culture.
Globalization means increasing the interdependence, connectivity and integration on a global level with respect to the social, cultural, political, technological, economic and ecological levels.
Effects of globalization:-
* enhancement in the information flow between geographically remote locations
* the global common market has a freedom of exchange of goods and capital
* there is a broad access to a range of goods for consumers and companies
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- A Reflective Practice Assignment Demonstrating Personal and ...
- Removing barriers to achievement - Response to the Governmen...
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- Self - Esteem, Praise, Encouragement - The Key to Student Su...
- Compare your school Ofsted Report to the Steer Report of the...
- Should all school students be encouraged to go to university...
- Teaching and the Law. Summarize the key aspects and current ...
- Outline the similarities and differences between the notions...
- I am currently working as a nursery nurse (practitioner) in ...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.