- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
I would like to be Head Girl as it would be a privilege to be elected. Being head girl would mean that I would play a key role in the school community which is a responsibility that I am willing to take
The first 200 words of this essay...
Why I should became Head Girl....
I would like to be Head Girl as it would be a privilege to be elected. Being head girl would mean that I would play a key role in the school community which is a responsibility that I am willing to take. In addition to this, I would benefit personally by becoming Head Girl giving me the opportunity to develop my public speaking and leadership skills, which will be useful later on in life, also I would like to be able to be seen as an approachable person for all that student, they will be able to come to me if they have any concerns or worries and I would help them to the best of my ability.
As Head Girl I would hope to bring the school closer together with ideas and thoughts, coming from the other students themselves. I would also hope to gain satisfaction from becoming Head Girl by solving students' problems and provide as much help as possible. I would also hope to continue to maintain a high-quality reputation that the school has gained over the years.
Being a Head Girl I think it is important
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Outline the similarities and differences between the notions...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Maslow's hierarchy of needs applied to the classroom setting...
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- A Reflective Practice Assignment Demonstrating Personal and ...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.