- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Lesson Plan for a TEFL lesson using a scene from the film "Up".
The first 200 words of this essay...
Second Tutorial Assignment: Film and Video
* Level: Pre-intermediate
* Age group: 9-10 years old
* Materials: Laptop and speakers or TV, and DVD.
* Class size: 8
* Lesson Time: 1 hour
* Film: Up (2009) directed by Pete Docter
* Plot: Carl Fredricksen is a 78-year-old balloon salesman. His entire life, Carl has longed to wander the wilds of South America. Then, one day, the irascible senior citizen shocks his neighbors by tying thousands of balloons to his home and finally taking flight. But Carl isn't alone on his once-in-a-lifetime journey, because stowed away on his front porch is an excitable eight-year-old wilderness explorer named Russell. Later, as the house touches down on the world's second largest continent, Carl and his unlikely travelling companion step outside to discover that not only is their new front lawn considerably larger, but that the predators therein are much more ferocious than anything they ever faced back home.
Before watching the film.
The teacher has these two images in flashcards. S/he shows them and asks them if they know who these two characters are, what they do,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Education and Teaching (view all)
- This portfolio will help to illustrate and address how the c...
- EXAMINE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION FOR THE 5- ...
- Reflective Review of Practice
- Personal reflection
- An individual written piece identifying and critiquing a cri...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.