- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Life Is Full Of Challenges
The first 200 words of this essay...
LIFE IS FULL OF CHALLENGES
Throughout my life I have always been really ambitious in what I wanted to achieve. To do this I have faced many challenges and I probably will continue to do so throughout my adult life.
The first challenge that I remember very clearly was when my mum told me I would be going to a private school for my secondary education. She put my name down for two schools, St Columbus and Craigholme. The reason for this I was told was that I was not reaching my potential and Kilbarchan Primary School and certainly would not at Johnstone High. My teachers gave my excellent reports and I was often top of the class. When I was told I was not going to Johnstone High along with all my friends I was genuinely worried and very nervous.
The previous year my friend Amy had left also to go to a private school to finish her education and went to St Columbus.
For nursery I attended St Columbus and I recall hating it. The worst parts being the green uniform and everyone was, in my opinion, really posh.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Principles of assessment in lifelong learning
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Teaching Assi...
- A mechanism process description of a stapler
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.