- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
methodologies for teaching English
The first 200 words of this essay...
Methodologies used for teaching English to students of other careers and for teaching English as a foreign at the Western Multidisciplinary Campus of the National University of El Salvador
Teaching has always been an evolutionary challenge for the educative community. Both teachers and students have to look for the most adequate strategy to transmit and to achieve knowledge. For example: English classes taught to students of other careers use the traditional translation method. And it makes students loose interest about the language. Classes taught to foreign students maintain them dynamically involved in the learning process. That's why; technical English teachers think that it is difficult to apply different methodologies when teaching this kind of English but there is a variety of methods from foreign that can be used in their fields.
Technical English teaching styles are limited in methodologies. Students who have learned this kind of English for their careers can not make use of it in a free way as foreign students do because they have not learned it with a variety of wide objectives. When technical English students face the necessity of using the language in any situation, they feel frustrated since they are not
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Reflective Review of Practice
- This portfolio will help to illustrate and address how the c...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Reflection on E111 Course. The major achievement of this cou...
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student