- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Should Surveillance Cameras be placed in Classrooms? Discuss.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Essay: Should Surveillance Cameras be placed in Classrooms? Discuss.
An on going query of whether surveillance cameras should be placed in school classrooms, all over the UK, is still being questioned on. If they were placed, classrooms would be surveyed on throughout the school days. If necessary, they could also be activated on weekends and even on school holidays (by a caretaker, for example). Many teachers and pupils have different views on them, and I will later discuss them further. Some are totally against the idea, some are entirely for it, and some aren't sure. I personally think that there are many advantages and disadvantages for the use of surveillance cameras being placed in classrooms. To begin with, therefore, I will mention and describe the advantages.
There are many advantages in having surveillance cameras placed in classrooms. The main and most obvious reason is that all actions undertaken in a classroom can be recorded and viewed upon, as well sound. This means that misbehaving pupils committing unacceptable behaviour can be caught and punished. This could involve obscene language being recorded, as well pupils discussing incidents regarding vandalism, bullying, and other mischievous behaviour.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- Personal & Professional Development - Reflective Diary
- A reflection of my overall experience of the work placement
- Review a range of different assessment methods available and...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.