- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Should Surveillance Cameras be placed in Classrooms? Discuss.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Essay: Should Surveillance Cameras be placed in Classrooms? Discuss.
Should surveillance cameras be placed in classrooms? My opinion is that surveillance cameras should be placed in classrooms in schools throughout the UK, but only under certain circumstances. If cameras were placed in classrooms, pupils, as well as teachers, could be surveyed throughout the school day. While some people are totally against this idea, others think it is a very helpful way to sort out some school and pupil problems. However, many people are also uncertain. Teachers and pupils also have different views on this issue. My personal view is that there are advantages, as well as disadvantages in placing cameras in classrooms.
The question 'Should surveillance cameras be placed in classrooms?' is debatable. Although I personally think cameras are a good idea, there are many people who are uncertain about the issue, as well as others who are against it. Both those two groups of people have their own different views and opinions on the subject matter. There are advantages as well as disadvantages in having surveillance cameras in classrooms.
The most obvious advantage in having surveillance cameras in classrooms is that all
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Principles of assessment in lifelong learning
- Enabling Effective Inclusion. This school development plan ...
- Outline the similarities and differences between the notions...
- Reflection on E111 Course. The major achievement of this cou...
- Compare and contrast psychoanalytic and behaviourist approac...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.