- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Special education needs. Within this essay it will critically analyse and evaluate the Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy for a setting, which will then lead onto writing a set of guidelines for a new practitioner to work effectively to implement the
- Essay length: 3239 words
- Submitted: 13/06/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
BA (HONS) Early Childhood Studies
Special Educational Needs in Early Childhood
Evaluative Report 3 - 11
Guidelines for a new practitioner 12 - 15
References 16 - 17
The focus behind this piece of work is to show that all children have an opportunity to have an education no matter what their specific or additional need is. This is where inclusion falls in and shows that inclusion is not just about disabled children but it includes children who have different variety of additional and specific needs which will enable support that will be available to them. However it will also show them a sense of belonging if each child within the setting is supported and included in each activity that is planned. Within this essay it will critically analyse and evaluate the Special Educational Needs (SEN) Policy for a setting, which will then lead onto writing a set of guidelines for a new practitioner to work effectively to implement the SEN Policy in the second half of this essay.
Throughout the years governments have passed a numerous legislations that underpin policies which
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Education and Teaching (view all)
- Written Statement on reflective learning
- Women in developing countries.
- EXAMINE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION FOR THE 5- ...
- How can models of community education help to prevent youth ...
- Reflective Review of Practice
""Zoey. University Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.