- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction to advanced writing
Final version for assignment 1: "Studying abroad"
In reply to the anonymous correspondent who criticised study abroad, I would like to make the following points.
Nowadays, it is true that a large number of this country's students go abroad to study. Why? In order to answer this question, it is important to keep all factors that might convince students to go abroad in mind but also understand them. Students often go abroad not only to study but as well as that, to improve their foreign languages, enrich their personal experience and, sometimes, because the academical programme they are looking for is taught abroad in a different way, the subject is approached from another angle.
On top of that, one of the challenges for foreign students, is often described as a deficiency of knowledge from the teachers about their background and their culture. Every country possesses its own way of teaching and its own educational system. As a result of this the teachers have a different approach. This difference among others only re-enforces the fact that foreign students obtain a wider view of the different teaching methods and therefore a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Inclusion and Special Educational Needs
- Self - Esteem, Praise, Encouragement - The Key to Student Su...
- Reflective Review of Practice
- A Reflective Practice Assignment Demonstrating Personal and ...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Compare your school Ofsted Report to the Steer Report of the...
- Should all school students be encouraged to go to university...
- Teaching and the Law. Summarize the key aspects and current ...
- Outline the similarities and differences between the notions...
- I am currently working as a nursery nurse (practitioner) in ...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.