- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The Impact of Computers on Education
- Essay length: 2810 words
- Submitted: 20/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Impact of Computers in Education
Foundation Degree Computing - Business Communications
Somerset College of Arts and Technology
University of Plymouth
Table of Contents
Illustration Reference 3
History of Computers in Education 5
Improvements required to use computers in education 7
Teacher Training: 7
Development of Educational Materials: 7
Outside Influences: 8
Becta Report - Evaluating ICT in schools 9
The Future for Computers in Education 11
FIG 1 THE BBC MICROCOMPUTER B 5
FIG 2 ACORN ELECTRON 5
FIG 3 THE APRICOT F1 6
FIG 4 THE AMSTRAD PC1512 6
FIG 5 HP TABLET PC 11
FIG 6 HP IPAQ 11
FIG 7 CLEVERBOARD 60 WALL INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD 11
Computers in one form or another have been used in Education for centuries, from the abacus up to the present day of the dominant Personal Computer, but how has Education changed, and what has been the impact of the computer on Education?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Outline the similarities and differences between the notions...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- A Reflective Practice Assignment Demonstrating Personal and ...
- Reflection on E111 Course. The major achievement of this cou...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.