- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
a beautiful mind
The first 200 words of this essay...
March 31st, 2009
Schizophrenia is a (biological) disease (of the brain) that ebbs & flows. A Beautiful Mind, created by Goldberg, portrays Schizophrenia and clearly shows the viewers the symptoms and treatment for this disorder. It tells the story of a math prodigy, John Nash, played by Russell Crow, from his college days to the day he received the Nobel Prize. It beautifully shows how he overcame Schizophrenia. It helps the viewers understand the disorder more and shows that one should not give up in any circumstance.
In the beginning, John Nash married Jennifer Connelly and makes progress and advancement in the "game theory", which makes him an international well known mathematician. Soon after, John visited Parcher from CIA who wants to recruit him for code-breaking activities. His wife also starts to suspect a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia. The movie starts from a point from where he is not even aware of what schizophrenia is to where him and his wife learn how to handle this. Therefore, the movie provides a lot of important information on psychological conditions on schizophrenia such as symptoms, cures, life of the person, and its effects on
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Engineering (view all)
- Members of the design team and their job roles in a construc...
- The Relationship between Technology and Society. It is widel...
- Osbourne Reynolds Apparatus Experiment
- critically assess porter's contribution to strategic thinkin...
- Statics - Tensile Test
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.