- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Aircraft Performance Analysis of the HP137 Jetstream Mk1.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aircraft Performance Analysis of the HP137 Jetstream Mk1
Module: Airline Operations
Lecturer: Andy Foster
The following report aims to assess the performance characteristics of the Jetstream HP137 Mk 1. The aircraft is operated by the College of Aeronautics.
I suppose something needs to be said here!
The aircraft performance data was provided in the form of graphs which were produced and collated between the seven groups, from the data that was recorded in the Jetstream. These interim performance charts are found in Appendix A. In addition to this, fuel flow data was recorded during taxi, approach and take-off.
2.1 Performance Summary Tables
The objective is to calculate the range and time taken to complete a mission with a given amount fuel and payload. Each mission is split into 2 main parts - the 'en-route' and the 'diversion'. Each phase (ie climb, cruise, descent, etc) is operated in a certain way and relevant parameters such as climb rates and cruise altitudes are usually stipulated by company policy. Using the data available in the fuel flow
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Engineering (view all)
- Bernoulli's Theorem Distribution Experiment
- Fatty Ethanolamide
- The objective of this experiment was to determine the compre...
- Using MASTAN2 to investigate the effect of applied forces on...
- Heat Conduction Lab. The objective of this lab was to learn...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.