- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Case study of engineering professional
The first 200 words of this essay...
CASE STUDY OF ENGINEERING
Students and ID
Rashid Al Kaabi (3631092)
Hadeer Al-Yasery (3632921)
Jehan Ammouche (3636276)
Majd Khantomani (3651884)
Engineering Management 2
02 September, 2004
This report gives an insight about how Mr. Valli Navaratnam developed professionally as an engineer. He has worked in several places and in different roles throughout his professional life, his first role was an assistance engineer at Jaffeerjee Brothers Ltd where he did electrical maintenance of the plant, his second position professionally was being a electrical engineer at State Development and Construction Corporation where he was responsible for the installation and commissioning of electrical control plants associated with control of sluice gates in hydro dams, after that he took the same title at a company named Colombo Commercial Co. where he was responsible for the design, installation and commission of industry electrical installations in the tea and rubber industry. All the mentioned positions took place in Sri-Lanka. He then moved to Bahrain and took the role of a system control engineer at a company
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Engineering (view all)
- In this assignment I will be identifying and explaining the ...
- Thermofluid Mechanics and Mechanical Design lab report
- The Role of the Quantity Surveying Profession within the con...
- Members of the design team and their job roles in a construc...
- The 4 major types of bridges and the main factors which need...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.