- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Should the war have been fought and how could U.S or South Vietnam not have won?
The first 200 words of this essay...
ESSAY QNS: Should the war have been fought and how could U.S or South
Vietnam not have won?
A lot of people have individual opinions about the Vietnam war. Ones views on the war can come from different sides. Like a huge tree, there are many vessel-like branches and they more or less can represent the various sides from where overviews and opinions on the war have been made. Many accounts and conclusions about the war in Vietnam are told through the eyes of the North Vietnamese, the South Vietnamese, the United States(U.S) military soldiers, power figureheads of the involved countries, as well as views from around the world. The list of groups can go on. For this obvious reason, one cannot make a concrete judgement based on this widely debated historical event. Historians however, if I could take you back to the metaphor of the tree are like its bark. Historians are the bark that holds up and represents the overviews based on the compilation of facts, research of accounts from the various sources and their conclusions derived from those sources are neutral and not one-sided. Therefore, as a history student, I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
1950-1999 (view all)
- What are the major factors that led to the end of the cold w...
- Why and how did Kennedy get increasingly involved in Vietnam...
- The Reform of Foreign Policy
- Discuss the various ways in which the development of nuclear...
- The Evolution of Security Studies
- Discuss how and why British culture changed so dramatically ...
- Konrad Adeneur. Adenauer understood that rearmament was an ...
- Analysis of Jean Hatzfeld's novel, The Antelope's Strategy: ...
- Assess the success and failures of Thatcherism.
- Critically evaluate the revisionist position that it was the...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.