- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The Celebration of Eid-ul-Fitr - The recurring festival.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Philosophy and Ethics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
"EID UL FITR" THE RECURRING FESTIVAL
They wake up at dawn to get dressed for the Celebration of Eid-ul-Fitr, they gather in cars to drive to the nearest Mosque or a huge open ground to pray the early morning prayer, Fajr. After the prayer they greet each other warmly, and invites flow from person to person. They exchange greetings by hugging each other, shaking hands and passing blessings and prayers to each other. Children smile as they are given tokens of money as gifts from family and friends. Sweets from multifarious cultures are doled out to everyone. Muslims from around the world come together every year to celebrate Eid-ul-Fitr, meaning "the recurring festival." This celebration comes upon the completion of the holy month of Ramadan. During this month Muslims are obligated to fast from dawn till dusk, without any type of food or drink. After this huge trial, God grants this day of celebration in honor of our accomplishment.
Eid Ul Fitr is one of the two most imperative festivals in Islam, celebrated by Muslims all over the world. This day is designed by the Islamic law upon the completion of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Philosophy and Theology (view all)
- Explain how the Theodicy of Irenaeus differs from that of Au...
- In this paper, I am going to compare and contrast Hume's emp...
- John Locke versus Niccolo Machiavelli.
- Compare and contrast rationalist and empiricist approaches t...
- Critically examine the via negativa as an approach to unders...
- Questions on the dialogue of Socrates and Laches
- The Influence of Philosophy in the Roman Empire - A.W.
- A being is omnipotent if and only if it has every power that...
- What is the mind body problem? Provide details of some respo...
- Morality is the refuge of the weak. Discuss with reference t...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.