- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The purpose of this paper is to examine Leviticus, the third book of the Torah. Leviticus is a book filled with mandates that the early Israelites were to uphold and live by. All of the regulations have a common goal. The goal is to unify
The first 200 words of this essay...
Running Head: A GUIDE TO THE ISRAELITES: LEVITICUS
Leviticus: A Guide to the Israelites
University of South Carolina Aiken
On my honor as a USCA student I have neither given nor received any unauthorized aid on this assignment. To the best of my knowledge I am not in violation of academic honesty.
The purpose of this paper is to examine Leviticus, the third book of the Torah. Leviticus is a book filled with mandates that the early Israelites were to uphold and live by. All of the regulations have a common goal. The goal is to unify the Israelites through God and to preserve the tribe.
The book of Leviticus is the third book of the Torah. Leviticus acts as a "how-to" guide for the early Israelites. It illustrates how to worship God and how the Israelites should live their lives. The book is very detailed and gives specific instructions to about many different aspects of life. The purpose of the instructions is to glorify God and unite his people. The main focus is how each individual can remain "clean" both physically and spiritually. A major concept
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Philosophy and Theology (view all)
- Waiting for Godot - Meaningless of Life
- God Of Small Things - Significance of the title.
- Explain as clearly as you can Isaiah Berlin's distinction be...
- 'Dr. Faustus is a morality play without a moral.' Discuss.Le...
- What is Descartes' "Cogito", and what, if anything...
- The Influence of Philosophy in the Roman Empire - A.W.
- A being is omnipotent if and only if it has every power that...
- What is the mind body problem? Provide details of some respo...
- Morality is the refuge of the weak. Discuss with reference t...
- The one true substance in the world it is God. How far do yo...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.