- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
NISRA Citizen Charter
Customer and Service Standards
What claims they are Making
Records and search services guidance on Marriage Procedures, Registration of Death, Name Changes
Building Control, cleansing services, Civic Amenity, Environmental Health, Parks, playing fields and cemeteries, leisure services, economic development, Community development.
What targets they have set
* Deal with telephone requests for general information about the registration services available.
* Deal with postal applications and written enquiries for certificates within 8 working days.
* Keep queuing times in the public office under 10 minutes
* Ensure that all births (live and still), deaths, marriages, adoptions are registered;
* Ensure that all information collected is relevant, accurate, complete and updated when required in such a way as to maintain public confidence in the records;
* Produce and publish accurate statistics relevant to the needs of customers;
* Preserve births, deaths, marriages and adoption records permanently and to store them securely;
* Produce certified copies of records efficiently and promptly on demand.
* To Register General's Annual report.
* Consult our customers to identify and meet their needs;
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Contract Law (view all)
- Contract Law/Case study
- Misrepresentation. There are three types of misrepresentatio...
- UCTA problem
- Misrepresentation and Breach of Contract
- Contract Law
- Offer and Acceptance Case. Advise Angus, Bruce and Colin wh...
- Contract Problem Question - Exclusion of Liability/ Exclusio...
- Questions on Offer and Acceptance.
- Intention to create legal relations
- Contract law - review of cases.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.