- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Contract case reading exercise.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Contract case reading exercise
The claimant in this case is named Rebecca Jane Edmonds born on the 1 November 1968 at the time of the case she was aged 31. She graduated from Oxford with a degree in English and worked within the information technology industry for sometime before deciding to become a lawyer. She undertook a M.A course at the University of Kent at Canterbury. Following this she studied for the common professional examination at the University of Westminster. Edmonds did a number of mini pupillages and successfully found herself at the Inns of Court school of law. During her year there she decided to pursue a career at the criminal bar. After contacting a number of chambers specialising in crime she was invited to an interview at Mr. Lawson's' chambers at 23, Essex street, a large and highly regarded set of criminal chambers. Edmonds was offered by the head of the chambers an unfounded 12-month pupilage at the chambers on 21st Aug 1998.
Michael Lawson was sued by claimant Rebecca Edmonds on his own behalf and behalf of all the members of chambers, at 23 Essex Street London the second defendant Rupert Pardoe and the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Contract Law (view all)
- Contract Law/Case study
- UCTA problem
- What is the doctrine of consideration? Explain its relations...
- Exclusion Clauses and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 cas...
- The Sale of Goods Act.
- Offer and Acceptance Case. Advise Angus, Bruce and Colin wh...
- Contract Problem Question - Exclusion of Liability/ Exclusio...
- Questions on Offer and Acceptance.
- Intention to create legal relations
- Contract law - review of cases.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.