- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Exclusion Clauses. There are many elements to consider when attempting linking an exclusion clause with a contract. There are certain rules and regulations that even contracts themselves must abide by.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Contract Law and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Quantar Ltd does not accept liability for any damage caused to property left unattended at any time during game play. Quantar Ltd also does not accept liability for any items lost or misplaced at any time during game play. Individuals must take reasonable care to protect personal items and any items left unattended will be done so at the owner's risk. Quantar Ltd staff will not accept responsibility for damage to, or loss of items, even if it is left in their care.
In this clause, game play amounts to any time spent on the premises, regardless of whether individuals participate in activities or not. Personal items refer to any item belonging to the party in question, or any person related or associated to the party in question. Please note that the contract is formed at the venue's arrival lounge and not online or via telephone. These terms and conditions and subject to English law.
There are many elements to consider when attempting linking an exclusion clause with a contract. There are certain rules and regulations that even contracts themselves must abide by.
The first and foremost element to be considered is the incorporation of the clause
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Contract Law (view all)
- The Sale of Goods Act.
- This paper will outline the provisions and objects of the Co...
- The purpose of this report is to examine the amendments made...
- Evaluate part 2B of the fair trading act 1999
- UCTA problem
- Offer and Acceptance Case. Advise Angus, Bruce and Colin wh...
- Contract Problem Question - Exclusion of Liability/ Exclusio...
- Questions on Offer and Acceptance.
- Intention to create legal relations
- Contract law - review of cases.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.