- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
John was the registered owner of two semi-detached houses, numbers 21 and 23 London Road. Number 21 had a garage attached, but number 23 did not. At the back of each of the houses there was a long garden. John occupied number 21himself and in 2000 he gran
The first 200 words of this essay...
John was the registered owner of two semi-detached houses, numbers 21 and 23 London Road. Number 21 had a garage attached, but number 23 did not. At the back of each of the houses there was a long garden. John occupied number 21himself and in 2000 he granted a five-year lease of number 23 to his friend Fred. John told Fred:" Feel free to park your car in the garage, as I am not thinking of getting a car myself at the moment". John also allowed Fred to use the swimming pool in the garden of number 21 and to pick flowers there whenever he wanted. In 2005, the lease was renewed for a further five years and in 2007 John sold number 21 to Alice. Alice has told Fred to keep out of her garden and to remove his car from her garage which she wants to use for her own car.
Land Law Assignment
This concerns licenses and the servitudes; easements and profit a prendre with the key issue being whether the agreements that John (J) and Fred (F) have in place can become
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Land Law (view all)
- 'The 'mirror' principle, the 'curtain' principle and the 'in...
- The enactment of the Land Registration Act 2002 offers an op...
- fixtures and chattels-problem questio
- 'The Land Registration Act 1925 was not intended to alter th...
- Land Registration Act 2002
- Land Law Case. In advising Mary, it must be noted what right...
- Do changes to the adverse possession rules in the Land Regis...
- The Requirement for formalities detracts from the autonomy o...
- The system of land charges registration is a step in the wro...
- Following the decision in Stack v Dowden1, the law concernin...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.