- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Adoration of the Mini.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Past Paper 2003
Adoration of the Mini
In the following essay I will exam how in 'The Adoration of the Mini 'the author uses the theme of conflict to explore another side to the characters and how this arises. I will do this by using description of characters, key incidents and setting.
Firstly, there are two main characters, the first being the daughter and the second being the father. The whole story revolves around the relationship between these two and develops from an early point that they have not been in contact for some time and there is a certain degree of resentment between the two.
The daughter is still in her youth and seems to be made out of place when visiting her father at an old peoples hospital. When she first approaches her father and initialises a conversation, her father takes no notice to her being there. This shows how the author has established a sense of angst between the two. A possible disagreement between the two in the past which led to there relationship breaking down. This is the first
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Othello (view all)
- Iago is a powerful predator who exploits those around him by...
- Governor Kathleen Blanco was persuasive in her address to re...
- A marriage of convenience? Othello.
- "Othello in his magnanimous way, is egotistic…...
- Othello's curse of distrust (Act I & II).
- Othello. Emilias monologue in act IV scene iii lines 82-99 ...
- Shakespeares play Henry IV is a compelling illustration of c...
- In William Shakespeares Othello, we witness the tragedy of a...
- Discuss the representation of religious and racial differenc...
- Show how Shakespeare sets out the contrasting characters of ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.