- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Barbara Hepworth - presentation.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Good morning, I know some you are taking the "british art" course this year, so I think it could be interesting if I give a brief account of Barbara Hepworth´s work and experiences. For those of you who are not taking that subject it may be a way of familiarising yourselves with abstract art coming from Great Britain.
Before going straight into the subject, I´d like you to get rid of any prejudices you may have against abstract art and just let yourselves to be carried along by what I´m going to say and show.
First of all, I can see in your faces you´re thinking "Who´s that Barbara Hepworth she´s talking about? Well, She is one of the most important abstract scuptors in Britain.
What I´m trying to do here this morning is to show you in what way her experiences in life changed her work.
As you see this is Barbara Hepworth when she was only two years old. It is relevant the way she perceived nature from her very infancy.
In this statement you can see it clearly. She says "All my
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Wordsworth (view all)
- "Revelation" by Liz Lochhead is a poem that vividl...
- "Trio", by Edwin Morgan, is a poem that deals with...
- Compare and contrast Heaney’s and Wordsworth...
- The Solitary Reaper by William Wordsworth.
- A Role of Settings In Oliver Goldsmith's poem"The Deser...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.