- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Discussing the film 'Closer'.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The film Closer takes a in depth sight into destiny, relationships and falling in love. Although some critics may disagree with the film being a convention of a traditional love story and more of a drama, I disagree. I feel that the film Closer has opted for a conventional love story genre and has shown the vices of being in a relationship and being in love through a unconventional theme which may have caused controversy.
Closer is a film in which I truly feel in love with the characters. We automatically make a bond with the two main characters Dan and Alice from the scene in the beginning where we see them fall into the arms of fate as they walk towards each other on the crowded paths on London. The intensity in the first scene makes us focus so much on the characters in question that we are invited to feel the strength of them falling in love at first sight. The middle of the film opts for a approach that shows the strength of temptation. We are introduced to Larry and Anna, who slowly change the dynamics of the film in a unconventional way. Anna and Larry
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Lewis Carrol (view all)
- Scene Analysis of Vinegar Tom.
- comparing two stories
- Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll can be used in school p...
- Discussions on Aice in wonderland - Chapter 4: The Rabbit Se...
- Was Alice just a victim of her time or were there other fact...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.