- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Jimmy couldn't sleep, he soon enough managed to creep out of bed without waking Davina up. He tiptoed across the room, put on his dressing gown and quietly made his way down the squeaky stairs. It was nearly 8.00 in the morning. Jimmy felt exhausted, as he had not been sleeping well recently.
He had just put the kettle on. When he heard the clatter of the letterbox, and the thud of the envelopes hitting the doormat. He slowly dragged his feet across the room to the front door. As he knelt down to pick up the pile of letters he felt a cold shiver down his spine. He glanced through the letters, mumbling "Bills, bills, and more bloody bills.
He looked at the last envelope, which was different from the others. It was a letter from his mother. It had been a long time since Jimmy had spoken to his mum. She was as stubborn as he was. He ripped open the letter, curious to read what was written there.
How are you dear? I hope all is well. Pumpkin, don't feel worried about why I'm writing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Creative Writing (view all)
- Write as if you are Beverly Naidoo, Explain how and why you ...
- Case Study of Three Counselling Sessions.
- On 26 July 1847 Brigham Young and several others climbed to ...
- In what ways do you think current communication technologies...
- Personal Essay | How has a place influenced you?
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.