- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Reflective Essay - This semester in this class I have learned that I most definitely like personal narrative style of writing the best
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
ENGL 251- The Essay
December 9, 2001
This semester in this class I have learned that I most definitely like personal narrative style of writing the best. I actually learned that between this class and my Intro to Creative Writing class because between these two classes, I have written every type of writing that there possibly is. I wrote everything from an informational essay, to an analytical essay, to a monologue, to fiction pieces this semester. I can find my "writers voice" most easily when I am writing a personal narrative. They're more fun for me and I am able to get into them more and really give great detail so that the reader can really understand what I'm trying to say.
I think that the reason for all the different type of things that we did in class, such as the readings, discussions and writing exercises, were to not only benefit our writing, but to expand our minds. We wrote about a lot of things that you don't normally think of to write about. Such as writing about how to make a peanut butter
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Creative Writing (view all)
- Creative Writing - Unfortunate children.
- Psychology Personal Development Assignment.
- Buying a house
- Sara's Success in 'Bread Givers', written by Anzia Yezierska...
- The Marks that once marked her life - Linda Pastan's Poem &q...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.