- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Romeo and Juliet - Juliets diary. Saturday 1595, my own bed.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Saturday 1595, my own bed.
Lady Capulet spent ages getting ready for tonight's ball. She was excited, got into a right tizzy. She's looking for a suitor for Juliet; mentioned County Paris, a fine but waxy young man .He would make her an honourable husband and Juliet could grow with him. She could always have an affair should he bore her. I told Juliet to "Seek happy days to make happy nights." Juliet was much cooler than her mother and amused at her mother's anxieties. Juliet said that she would look to like if liking move her. She means to see if the fancies Paris.
Romeo Montague gate-crashed the Ball, Cousin Tybalt recognised his voice and immediately called for his rapier. Old Capulet stopped cousin Tybalt from attacking him. Tybalt will not let this go, he considers this an intrusion and will seek his revenge.
This feud had been going on too long. Peter told me there had been a fracas in the town between Capulets and Montages, Prince Escalus had said that the fighting had better stop "On pain of death".
At the ball I saw Juliet talking with a handsome,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Romeo and Juliet (view all)
- Discuss the representation of the feud in Romeo and Juliet.
- Foreboding in Romeo and Juliet
- Compare the different film versions of Romeo and Juliet
- "Compare Luhrmann's and Shakespeare's versions of the l...
- Critical Evaluation of "Romeo and Juliet" By Baz L...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.