- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
SUN VAMPIRES - Possible Answers
Who is this piece written for?
The Big Issue is published on behalf of the homeless, seeking to raise funds for those who find themselves in this situation. It is not available through the usual outlets but is sold by vendors, homeless themselves, on the streets of our major cities. The 'target group' for sales is, broadly speaking, seen as those who might be sympathetic to the plight of the homeless: people who are fortunate enough to have homes and jobs, who take an interest in society as a whole rather than in themselves as individuals and who are aware of current issues. Readers are likely to be young, rather than middle-aged, and relatively affluent.
Such readers are likely to have heard of Bros (a teen pop duo of the late 80's) and Peter Andre (popular at the time of publication, but hardly an enduring household name) and might be in the position of being able to spend £399 a year on a suntanning course. They are more likely to respond to the style of writing that uses current colloquial or slang expressions such as "And let's face it", "fork out" and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Tennessee Williams (view all)
- Historical, Social and Cultural context of Tennessee William...
- Form and Structure in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Explore the significance of the title of Cat on a Hot Tin Ro...
- Brick says that 'Mendacity is a system we live in. Liquor is...
- How has Tragedy been depicted throughout The Glass Menagerie...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.