- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A practical using SPSS
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Statistics and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
A sample of 83 students was measured for their physical characteristics. The variables were as follows, classified as either quantitative or categorical :
Height - Quantitative
Weight - Quantitative
Armlen- - Quantitative
Uarm - Quantitative
Lowera - Quantitative
Legl - Quantitative
Waist - Quantitative
Hip - Quantitative
2)i) The frequency table - The data shows the frequency and the percentage in the ethnicity sample. This also shows the highest and the lowest of both the frequency and percentage. Eg, European has a frequency of 36 and a percentage of 43.3, and the lowest is other ethnic groups of 9 and 10.8%.
ii) Pie chart -
Here the pie chart shows that the European ethnic group is large compared to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Statistics (view all)
- "Positivist researchers adopt a quantitative methodolog...
- Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative approaches...
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Quota Sampling Compared ...
- Graphical Misrepresentation through statistics.
- Explaining Research Methods Used by Social Scientists.
- Expenditure per Student in High Schools :Estimation Using Cr...
- Quantitive Methods - questions and answers
- Business Statistics. The aims of this report for AllRepairs...
- Stochastic Models
- Dorfman, Robert (1943) essay 'The detection of defective mem...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.