- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
1.0 Executive Summery
2.0 Consultancy Overview
3.0 Project Aim
4.0 Overview of the Company
5.0 Problem identification
6.0 Problem analysis
7.0 The Concept of Automated System
8.0 Initiative to problem solving
9.0 Proposed Solutions
1.0 Executive summary
The report has been drafted in accordance with the findings of problem(s) in a chosen company, thus leading to suggested solutions. It actually aims at the aspect of inventory and stock management problem in one of the shops of Jones Boot Maker, a renowned manufacturer of exclusive range of shoes and leather accessories for both genders. The retail outlet, we have visited, generates around 1.5 million GBP of turnover annually. But the shop is suffering from stock loss resulting substantial amount of money. In the process of development of consultancy skill, we have discovered related solutions, as introducing a new automated computerized system, which will enable the company to manage the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- What is research?
- Information systems development literature review. Since th...
- Project management and risk assessment
- Database projects in MS Access.
- Management Information Systems plays a very important role i...
- Airline Reservation System
- A basic RFID system consists of main two elements an interro...
- Forensic Tools and Techniques - EnCase & XRY
- STAVIES: A System for Information Extraction from unknown We...
- Precautions against internet scamming
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.