- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Creating a new system for a freelance architect who designs private homes for clients.
- Essay length: 6479 words
- Submitted: 15/09/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Appropriate problem 3
Problem statement 3
End user Requirements 4
Resources available 4
Info flow 5
Data dynamics 6
User skills and training needs 8
Evaluation criteria 9
Range of Approaches 11
Possible Solution 11
Work plan 25
Test plan 27
Test Results 29
User Testing 30
User documentation 31
My end user will be Mr. Eamon O'Riordan, a freelance architect who designs private homes for clients.
Although Mr. O'Riordan is freelance here on the island he works in conjunction with a company called IJM (Irish. Joinery. Monaghan.). Mr. O'Riordan also advertises under IJM, information about IJM can be found at www.ijm.ie
Mr. O'Riordan currently does all his work by hand from designs to paperwork to past records. Mr. O'Riordan is interested in computerising most of his business so that he will be able to do costing forecasts, invoices, pricing and to be able to keep a record of all the clients.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- UK Copyright and File Sharing
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) technology is rapidly bec...
- TCP wireshark. This assignment will investigate the behaviou...
- Heuristic evaluation was used by Jakob Nielsen in 1990 to de...
- The Psycho-Biology of Stress.
- Airline Reservation System
- A basic RFID system consists of main two elements an interro...
- Forensic Tools and Techniques - EnCase & XRY
- STAVIES: A System for Information Extraction from unknown We...
- Precautions against internet scamming
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.