- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
DFD: ARGOS SALES SYSTEM
The first 200 words of this essay...
TOPIC: Data Flow Process for the Sales Function of an Argos Store
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. INTRODUCTION 3
2. DEFINITION OF SYMBOLS USED 6
3. WALKTHROUGH OF THE SALES FUNCTION IN A TYPICAL ARGOS STORE 7
4. DATA FLOW DIAGRAM OF SALES FUNCTION IN ARGOS 8
5. REFERENCES 9
This report describes the data flow process for the sales function of an Argos Store. In describing the data flow process, all aspects relating to the sales function are broken down into the various modules and teams which provide a key element in ensuring the successful completion of the sales function for Argos. The modules identified are Order Entry, Inventory, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management and General Ledger. Brief descriptions of the roles played by the modules are:
* Order Entry maintains a list of all the products sold in Argos and their Selling Price. All promotions and discounts available at the store and the duration for which the promotions/discounts are on offer are also managed within this module. This is the system that is referenced when any product is being sold to a customer in the store, because
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems (view all)
- Balance ScoreCard
- Use the Internet to find ways that some companies currently ...
- Defining the scope of the Information Security Management Sy...
- Systems Life Cycle. The main disadvantage of the traditional...
- Information of Business
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.