- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Executive Support Systems: Organizational Decisions Tool.
- Essay length: 3848 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Computer Science and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Executive Support Systems: Organizational Decisions Tool
Executive Support Systems: Improving Organizational Decisions
1) Definition of Executive Support Systems (ESS)
2) Why implement an ESS
(a) Internal factors
1. Organization strategy
2. Need for timely information
3. Desire for accurate information
(b) External factors
1. Increase competition
2. Change in product demand
3. Government regulations
3) Types of ESS
4) Characteristics of ESS
(a) Replace paper reports
(b) Provide information in a timely manner
(c) Ease of access
(d) Satisfy desire for processed information
III) Creating an Executive Support System
1) "Starting Lineup"
(b) IS/IT Personnel
(c) ESS Support Team
(d) Executive Assistants
1. Existing databases
2. Other Sources
1. Stock Markets
2. Industry Data
3. World Wide Web
4) Determining the System Requirements
(a) Ask questions
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- What is research?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using an intern...
- UK Copyright and File Sharing
- Random sampling using a quadrat
- This paper will propose a testing strategy for Internet E-Co...
- Airline Reservation System
- A basic RFID system consists of main two elements an interro...
- Forensic Tools and Techniques - EnCase & XRY
- STAVIES: A System for Information Extraction from unknown We...
- Precautions against internet scamming
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.