- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
ICT and special needs Stephen Hawking
The first 200 words of this essay...
Stephen Hawking - Physicist
Stephen Hawking was born on January 8th 1942. His parents' house was situated in North London, but during the Second World War, which commenced in 1939, his parents re-located to the city of Oxford due to safety fears in London. At this time, Oxford was considered to be one of, if not the safest place in England to have babies. Stephen was born in Oxford, and he lived there with his parents for the first eight years of his life. It was at this point that he moved back down to London to an area about 20 miles away from where he first lived. It was at eleven years of age that Stephen went to St Albans School, and then on to University College in Oxford. This college in Oxford was the college where his father used to go in his schooling days. Stephen initially went there to study mathematics, a subject he thoroughly enjoyed but his father wanted otherwise. He then ended up studying physics, as mathematics was not available at the University College.
Stephen then went on to Cambridge University to study Cosmology, the metaphysical study of the origin
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- UK Copyright and File Sharing
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) technology is rapidly bec...
- Information systems development literature review. Since th...
- Introduction to Computer Forensics
- TCP wireshark. This assignment will investigate the behaviou...
- Airline Reservation System
- A basic RFID system consists of main two elements an interro...
- Forensic Tools and Techniques - EnCase & XRY
- STAVIES: A System for Information Extraction from unknown We...
- Precautions against internet scamming
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.