- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Impact of Social Networking on e-business
The first 200 words of this essay...
CSE 306 Research
Portfolio Part 1
Impact of Social Networking on
The advent of the web2.0 has resulted in the upsurge of users onto the internet through their daily activities on social networking sites. Business firms in search of suitable means to strengthen the relationship between their customers and suppliers have sought to achieve this through such social networks. This paper examines the impact of social networks on e-business within firms, discussing some opportunities and possible risks firms could be exposed to.
ince the advent of web2.0, the internet has evolved from static screenfulls to real time interactions between users, resulting in a new internet ecosystem characterized by social collaborative technologies. The advancement of such technologies has led to the emergence of new subsidiaries of network sociology based on traditional and modern complex networks such as social network sites (SNSs), blogs, wikis, folksonomy etc. the fast pace at which these SNSs are growing in recent years has resulted in several Online Social Networks (OSN) such as Facebook, Friendster, Hi5, MySpace, to mention but a few.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- UK Copyright and File Sharing
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using an intern...
- What is research?
- Introduction to Internet Report- - creating a website
- The Importance of keeping data accurate and reliable.
- Airline Reservation System
- A basic RFID system consists of main two elements an interro...
- Forensic Tools and Techniques - EnCase & XRY
- STAVIES: A System for Information Extraction from unknown We...
- Precautions against internet scamming
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.