- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Kudler Fine Foods Frequent Shopper Program
- Essay length: 3956 words
- Submitted: 11/05/2010
The first 200 words of this essay...
Kudler Fine Foods - Frequent Shopper Program
Current Business Process
Kudler Fine Foods was established by Kathy Kudler in 1998 and has since grown into a small franchise in southern California consisting of three locations.
Kathy Kudler works very hard and currently runs all aspects of her business from the ordering of products to the yearly budget and sales forecasting. She works seven days a week and just recently hired the help of store managers and assistant managers to aid her with the work. Currently the managers handle a lot of the day to day work including managing the stores stay within budgets and operating expenses. The managers control the schedules; price store items per the corporate guidelines, responsible for managing inventories and handling all cash and sales and even fills in for employees if needed.
Kathy Kudler is still in charge of ordering for all stores because she buys in bulk for all three. Also the buildings that she uses for all three locations are not owned they are actually all leased.
Scope of the project
Kudler Fine Foods has requested the development of a system to track customer purchases through a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems (view all)
- Balance ScoreCard
- Use the Internet to find ways that some companies currently ...
- Systems Life Cycle. The main disadvantage of the traditional...
- Organisational Information Systems. In this assignment I ha...
- Datbase management system v. Traditional file processing sys...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.