- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Lines, regions and cross over
The first 200 words of this essay...
Coursework Title: Lines
Candidate name: Shoaib Muhammad
Candidate number: 5115
Centre name: Geoffrey Chaucer Technology College
Centre number: 10818
Firstly In this coursework I will draw six or more lines which will cross each other and while doing this I hope to get as much crossover points as I can, as well as I will try to get the maximum regions. I will try to avoid any sort of double intersecting i.e. intersecting over a ready made crossover point.
I will try and keep all my lines as consistent (placement). To make sure I do this I will draw 1 line and then copy past it and then add another line this will help me keep my lines the same i.e. consistent. But I will vary the number of lines I use. I will draw six line models (each having one more line than the previous one) the first model that I will create will have only one line the second will have two lines the third will have three lines etc.
Secondly I will try to figure out the formulas that will find the nth term for the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Mathematics (view all)
- Greek Maths
- The trifilar suspension is used to determine the moments of ...
- Determination of moment of inertia of a uniform rectangular ...
- Lesson Plan for Physical Education Year GroupKS1 AreaSports ...
- Maths Economics
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.