- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Sociology Topic: - The Extended Family.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Topic: - The Extended Family
My aim is to carry out my research at my college, to find out how many students live with their extended family. I will be comparing two different age groups. The first age group shall be students of the age group 21 and under and the second age group shall be of 22 and over.
I predict that the students of the age group 21 and under will be more likely to live with their extended family.
My project is a comparative study of two different age groups and the extended family.
I will be looking at two different age groups because this way I will be able to compare the results. The age groups will be 21 and under and 22 and over. I chose these two groups because after I had done some research I had found data, which was based around these two age groups. I decided to look at the extended family as I have a clear understanding as to what the extended family is and I am able
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Statistics (view all)
- A Critical Appraisal of Three Research Studies Related To Pe...
- Correlation and regression and time series analysis
- Why sociologists choose either quantitative or qualitative r...
- Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative approaches...
- Do House Prices Affect Homelessness in London?
- Expenditure per Student in High Schools :Estimation Using Cr...
- Quantitive Methods - questions and answers
- Business Statistics. The aims of this report for AllRepairs...
- Stochastic Models
- Dorfman, Robert (1943) essay 'The detection of defective mem...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.