- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The aim of this project is to develop a web-based control laboratory to serve undergraduate students in the Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering at The University of Auckland.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Interim Report, Final Year Research Project 2011
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Declaration of Originality
This report is my own unaided work and was not copied from or written in collaboration with any other person.
DEVELOPMENT OF A WEB-BASED CONTROL LABORATORY
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
During the learning process as an electrical engineering student, it is a requirement for students to participant in different practical laboratory experiments. It is often that students are unable to complete the experiment in a satisfactorily level. This may due to time, locations and resource (equipment and staff) constraints. To solve these issues, it is necessarily to introduce a web-based laboratory that students are able to access anytime in any locations. In this report, a proposed web-based control laboratory will be discussed.
Web-based laboratories have already been developed in universities around the world, because of its advantages of being able to conduct the real experiment at any time with unlimited access in any locations. It will also save a lot of equipment being use at a time and laboratory instructors.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using an intern...
- What is research?
- This paper will propose a testing strategy for Internet E-Co...
- UK Copyright and File Sharing
- Random sampling using a quadrat
- Airline Reservation System
- A basic RFID system consists of main two elements an interro...
- Forensic Tools and Techniques - EnCase & XRY
- STAVIES: A System for Information Extraction from unknown We...
- Precautions against internet scamming
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.