- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The Treasury department is the financial hub of the government of ST. Vincent and the Grenadines. A partial Wide Area Network is in place and this links the major government departments to the treasury so they can perform online transaction processing. T
The first 200 words of this essay...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS 1
Overview of the firm 2
Current Business Issues 3
Statement and discussion of the problems under study 3
Goals and objectives of the study 4
BUSINESS CONTINUITY DISCLOSURE 10
Overview of the firm
The Treasury department is the financial hub of the government of ST. Vincent and the Grenadines. Its responsibilities include
1. Ensuring that proper and adequate accounting systems are established and maintained in every Department of Government
2. Receipts of Government Revenues.
3. Disbursement from consolidated fund of amount duly authorized.
4. Custody of Government Cash and Securities.
5. Maintenance of Accounts of all appropriations and Revenue Receipts.
6. Preparation of the Public Accounts of the State as required by Law.
7. Investigation of losses and irregularities in financial administration
8. Providing Treasury Services in out districts
9. To enhance and modernize the Treasury Accounting Systems.
All financial transactions of the government are conducted through the treasury. A partial Wide Area Network is in place and this links the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Information Systems (view all)
- Creating a shopping website with Project management
- Use the Internet to find ways that some companies currently ...
- Website Review
- Information Security System
- NTUC case study. On June 1, 2003, Income succeeded in the m...
- What are the legal requirements for ensuring information sec...
- You will see from your reading that the EU considers cybercr...
- Why are governments so concerned about the use of cryptograp...
- Why has database security become such an important issue for...
- This proposal has been prepared by Datatech Computer Systems...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.