- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
To establish how religious/community background, income, age and education have effect on the attitudes towards the Good Friday Agreement
- Essay length: 4942 words
- Submitted: 20/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Overall research aim
To establish how religious/community background, income, age and education have effect on the attitudes towards the Good Friday Agreement.
1.3 Specific Objectives
Using data from the 2001 Northern Ireland Life and Times Survey, we will
* To establish if there is a demand among the target market for a change in the menu.
* To establish the prices that the target market are willing to pay for particular options/foods on the menu.
* To establish when students are more likely to eat e.g. times, lunch, evening etc.
* To identify the choices that the target market want included on the new menu.
1.4 Research approach
For such research to take place, it is important that sufficient data is collected to establish an overall result. Accurate data will enable these results to be analysed, and improvements for the client can be discussed effectively.
1.41 Secondary Data
Secondary data is necessary in market research, and takes place before the collection of the primary data. The purpose for this type of research is that it avoids repeating work, which may have been carried
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Statistics (view all)
- "Positivist researchers adopt a quantitative methodolog...
- Compare and contrast qualitative and quantitative approaches...
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Quota Sampling Compared ...
- Graphical Misrepresentation through statistics.
- Explaining Research Methods Used by Social Scientists.
- Expenditure per Student in High Schools :Estimation Using Cr...
- Quantitive Methods - questions and answers
- Business Statistics. The aims of this report for AllRepairs...
- Dorfman, Robert (1943) essay 'The detection of defective mem...
- Stochastic Models
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo