- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Addressing the legal and ethical issues of electronic commerce.
- Essay length: 6851 words
- Submitted: 19/06/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
Legal & Ethical Issues 4
Website Self-Registration 5
Self Regulation 6
Intellectual Property 8
Registered Trademarks 9
Domain Names 9
Free Speech 10
Protecting Children 10
Measures being taken in the UK 11
Controlling Spam 12
Methods of Control 13
California Considers Online Sales Tax 13
What Sellers Have To Say 14
Watching from the Sidelines 14
Keeping Tech Businesses Going 15
Computer Crimes 16
Consumer and Seller Protection 18
Appendix A 21
TRUSTe's Consumer Privacy Protection Guidelines
Appendix B 23
The rights of data subjects and data users
Appendix C 24
Views of Internet Freedom
Appendix D 25
Computer Security Institute 2002 Computer and Crime
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Electronic Media Studies (view all)
- Discuss the role and value of communication models across a ...
- Cultural and Technological Determinism Advantages and disadv...
- In what ways has technology expanded or limited the acquisit...
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Tate Modern Case Study. The purpose of this research is to ...
- Social networking and computer mediated communication
- User Generated Content and Web 2.0. Does the rise of Web 2....
- What in your view, are the main problems involved in attempt...
- Online Journalism - I will look at the rising use of interac...
- Do we live in a network society?
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.