- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
ICT GCSE Major Project : A Media magazine aimed at teenagers in the school
- Essay length: 4838 words
- Submitted: 11/07/2002
The first 200 words of this essay...
ICT GCSE Major Project
Project Title: A Media magazine aimed at teenagers in the school
Ras Al Khaimah is a small emirate (equivalent to a county) based in the United Arab Emirates in the Middle East. It is about 80 km from Dubai, a neighboring emirate with an entertaining and lively capital.
Ras Al Khaimah is a small city with all types of nationalities such as English, Pakistani, Egyptian and of course Arabs living there. It has few public facilities, only last year was Ras Al Khaimah's first shopping centre built which has a cinema, restaurants and a variety of shops and there are few other entertainment's in Ras Al Khaimah, so many people travel to Dubai to be able to fill up their social lives. Most people worship Islam, and there are a numerous number of mosques in the city, there is one church in Ras Al Khaimah where Christians can go to worship.
Ras Al Khaimah English Speaking School or RAKESS is a moderately sized school, based in Ras Al Khaimah (in which you must be able to speak English), which has around 350 students in all of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Paper-based media studies (view all)
- Describe what is meant by the term 'moral panic', using your...
- Analysis of Nelson Mandela's Inauguration Speech
- To what extent does the print-media influence young people i...
- The printing press had a great influence on the Protestant R...
- Media Criticism Assignment: Sexism in Advertisements
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.